WM24P 24′ Three-legged windmill assembly with Poly Tubing
These wind driven aerators replace electric units that can cost between $30 to $50 per month to operate. In a few short years these windmills will pay for themselves! Ideal for aerating remote ponds that do not have electricity nearby!
- Includes 100′ of poly tubing and EPMD2 diffuser
- Pumps 3 CFM of air in low winds – up to 4.5 CFM in 15+ MPH wind, effective in as little as 3 -5 MPH wind
- Fast, easy assembly – many steps were completed for you to reduce assembly time
- Redesigned blades with rounded edges for better air flow, large diaphragm and check valves for increased air flow
- Patent pending technology minimizes bearing fatigue and increases longevity
Windmills can be placed up to 1000′ away from pond edge. Windmill can be located in open area with tubing running to the pond. 72″ diameter head has 12 blades and is self governing in high winds. 18 gauge galvanized steel parts will last for years in all weather conditions. Oval holes in all parts makes assembly much easier!
|Tubing||100′ Poly Tubing|